I'm a fan of the occasional spray tan (best one in L.A. here) but for the days when that's just not possible, I have a trick that keeps my (naturally pasty) legs looking golden, flawless and shimmer-tastic!
- Mix equal parts of your favorite foundation (it works best if you have a color that's a bit dark for you, such as your summer color, or perhaps a foundation accidentally purchased a shade too dark.)
- And equal parts of your favorite lotion. I like to use the kind that has a bit of shimmer to it.
- And a touch (just a touch!) of self tanning cream.
- Rub on legs as you would regular lotion. Use the remaining on your arms.
- Wash your hands. Let your legs dry a bit before putting on clothing. They will look flawless!