Lipstick and Fancy Things

Friday, May 7, 2010

My little shindig is happening tonight. Waiting for the cub to awaketh and the friend to arriveth for some good ol' fashioned party plannin'!

We decided on a summer beet salad, veggie lasagna (cuz nothin's better than sitting down to a table full of hearty food with a heavy red wine) and some fabulous female company.

A big chunk of fancy smelly cheese and all the accoutrements to start... and some devilish brownies to cap it off.

I can't decide on a gray tube from H&M's Garden Collection or a black and white beauty from Calvin Klein.

Either way, I'm going with red lips and using the fancy dinnerware.

Speaking of fancy... visit That Girl in Pearls for this adorable pitcher giveaway.

Why I haven't purchased this red H&M dress from the
Garden Collection yet, I'll never know... GORGE.


Have a fantastic weekend! xx