Business Fab-sual

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I have a meeting today at AFM and I realized I have no clue what I'm going to wear. I've been concentrating so much on styling some other lovely ladies wardrobes, that sometimes I forget to concentrate on my own.
I should really just hop off this computer and get to it. I always have an idea in my mind of how I want to look for the day, the image I'd like to project for any event (but sometimes what's actually in my closet, is a different story completely) ~ can I get an amen?
The goal is to look effortlessly chic, like you just threw on that "something fabulous", and headed out the door. But to those women who can do that - I bow to you. For me, it takes a little planning. And so much of that is a carefully though out closet. Having the right pieces available to just throw on.
It's an ongoing process, wardrobe reconstruction, and although I'm more than satisfied with my eclectic finds, there are a few classic, key pieces that still need to be added.

Here's some of my current inspirations:



Above images via
we heart it