Perfect Pumps

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spent last night prepping for today's shoot in a sea of indigo, wearing the most perfect pumps...
They were fresh out of the box and as clean as my sheets, so I decided to wear them in while doing all of my writing in bed.

(I know it's ridiculous, but some how felt rather delicious.)

I found these Vince Comuto momas above for a steal on ideeli and they go with absolutely everything I will be wearing today.

I'm so happy because this ends my search for the most perfect black pumps. They even have a tiny embellishment on the back of the heel. To die!

We all need these in our wardrobe, so I found similar ones below for you at Love Culture for about $20 bucks.

I tried them on at random one day at the trendy teen boutique in the new Santa Monica Place. They're pretty adorable, chic looking, and most importantly ~ won't break that bank. I might just order the red pair.

xx