Travel Hard

Monday, August 22, 2011

... It's exactly what I've been doing lately. And while I'm the first to want to jump on that plane and try something and some place new, these past nine days have nearly done me in.
I've been to a bachelorette weekend in Providence, a few days to help the bride sort the wedding madness in Boston, a (blessed) night out in NYC, a hop-skip-&-a-jump over to a campground in the-middle-of-nowhere CT for the actual ceremony, back to Yonkers with family, airport hell at JFK, and finally, finally back to our final LA/Venice Beach destination called home.  (We're probably mid-flight as you read this. Fingers crossed!)
The wedding was amazing, the girl time - even amazing-er. But now I just need my bed, my two loves, my dogs, (please, dear God, no more delayed flights) and back to business as usual. It's true - There's no place like home.

P.S. - why are there so many Dunkin Donuts back east? Can anybody tell me what the big deal is please?!

P.P.S - I did sneak in a random thrift shop and have a pretty amazing score to share with you.

Shirt - H&M (The Hubs - he wore it to the wedding the night before)
Boots - Aldo
(Stella is wearing her hippie-cool, older cousin's shirt as a dress)