What I've always dreamed of... {Happy Holidays!}

Friday, December 21, 2012


When my photographer friend snapped some photos of us for our holiday card this year, she and I both agreed that the first shot perfectly captured the moment of my pure and utter happiness. In her words; "Look, Tanya! It's what you've always dreamed of!" Indeed. Truth is, I can't think of anything else I've ever wanted as much as my own family, the love of my life, a little girl to dress up for Christmas and decorate a tree with... and a son to bring home from the hospital and call my own.

I'm going to be taking next week off from the blogging world to soak in all the happiness, this wonderful holiday, and the three beating hearts beside me that make up everything that means anything to me. 

Have a wonderful, joyous holiday. I hope it's beautiful for you too! 

With love, 

T xx