Just my favorite shoes, walking on my favorite streets, wearing my favorite black jeans and favorite denim shirt... {More from Paris}

Tuesday, July 9, 2013




Can you get over these doors?? I seriously cannot. Grand, glorious, colorful things on nearly every building, on every street corner. I hope you're not tiring of all my Paris shots because I have so much to share. (I will likely complete my first European trip by way of blog this week, however.) It rained a lot more than anticipated, as I mentioned. So flowy, romantic numbers were out. We also did a helluva lot more walking than I thought, so tossing in my perfectly worn-in snakeskin flats and favorite denim shirt at the last minute was a good thing. I have this habit of wanting to buy new clothes for every vacation but I had ZERO time to do so for this trip, so some oldies but goodies were in order.



We also only did a drive-by tourist run of the Eiffel Tower. This was an iPhone shot on the way to dinner. And that was good enough for me.

More tomorrow,

T xx