Dear Stella, today you are four.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

... and I couldn't be more proud, or more in love with the sweet, sweet, adorably bright and wonderful little girl that you've become.
This morning as I was looking for my cell phone (which I tend to lose often these days), you were watching cartoons and eating oatmeal... You kept offering to help me find it even though I kept saying that silly mommy always loses her phone and I didn't need help. You tugged on my arm and looked me straight in the eyes and said "Mommy, everybody needs a helper sometimes. Let me be your helper."
You are kind and hilarious and always thinking of others. If anyone is sad, it makes you sad. If someone is crying, you always give them a hug. If someone needs a helper, you're their girl. You love chocolate anything and apple juice with no water and matching stripes with stripes and laughing til your tiny tummy can't take it anymore. You are full-strength, baby. You love life. And you make me love mine even more. You are my reason.

Happy birthday, darling girl.

Love you to the moon and back,

Mom xo

Stella's dress c/o Biscotti & Kate Mack
Stay tuned for birthday party coverage next week!