Insta-Me

Friday, September 6, 2013


1. A sun-ray selfie and a seriously cool KamiArt necklace I can't get enough of. (Last worn here.)
2. Antique and vintage shopping and a mint-condition 1960's luggage set I should have splurged on.
3. Flannels and Elvis Presley playing cards I stumbled upon during a special day.
4. The Beatles, a camo jacket and ripped jeans for a steal.
5. Getting excited for fall and trying versions of vintage shorts & vintage blazers, worn with a classic Gap button-down and new Sole Society Rumer boots (debuting on blog soon)!
6. Loved this black motorcycle, but in the end, went with a faux leather white one that pops some brightness into a mostly-black jacket collection.
7. Hair brightening by a hair master at Color Lab Tierrasal (it took 6 hours to make it look subtle!) and an introduction to the seriously yummy La Croix - my new drink of choice.
8. The prettiest skateboards I've ever seen and a gorgeous, black, vintage Carolina Hererra ruffle dress that nearly brought me to tears when I found it. This baby fits me like a glove!
9. More fall obsessing with a Target felt fedora, vintage dress and those boots again.
10. Casual + Military inspired + dainty heels (you can't see) always works.