Casual Wear (What to wear, what to wear...)

Monday, November 4, 2013

More than I'd like to admit, I'm noticing lately that I am in dire need of some fabulous casual wear... and I mean the REAL-DEAL comfy-casual wear. Stuff you'll throw on to watch TV and lounge around the house in... but wouldn't be terribly embarrassed should a guest show up at your house unannounced.
Unfortunately, my situation is the latter, and my dresser drawers are stuffed to the brim with a bunch of junk I'd rather just hand over to Goodwill.
I put all of my effort into styling and tracking the latest trends to make them wearable and affordable for myself and others out in the world (as seen here), that most days when I get home, I just want to shower, curl up beside my little guy and wear feet pajamas.
But I know that at the end of the day (even in the comforts of my own home), I still want to feel fabulous and put-together.
My blogging buddy started The Box Service, a styling service that packs up a bunch of clothing ideas for you based on what you need, ships it to your house, you try things on and send back what you don't want. I'm thinking this might be exactly what the doctor ordered... an outside stylist eye on my specific needs and a box that arrives at my door... I'll keep you posted!

In the meantime, you'll find me in my one, favorite casual outfit.

Sweatshirt - Calypso St. Barth
(Old, but similar here for a steal.)
Jeans - Gap
Leopard flats - H&M
Hat - The hubs