3 things I'm loving at Old Navy right now

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Old Navy has always been my go-to for the kids, but every once in a while I find a piece or two that I have to have for myself. I picked up these three beauties on my last shopping trip that was meant for socks and a belt for my little one. I'm seriously in love with all three and highly recommend them for some winter wardrobe updates. I'll show you how I style them in the weeks to come.


Old Navy is a great place to pick up an easy flannel at an affordable price. I have several. This plaid shirt is a bit different, though, because it's SO soft and just easy to wear. It has a roomy, almost boyfriend fit, but looks great tucked into black pants like the pic above. There are several colors, but the simple black and white is perfect and classic. I got a size small and it's still pretty roomy.


These are currently sold-out in nearly all sizes online. Why? Because they are PERFECT for the holidays. Run to a store and pick a pair up immediately. You will thank me later when you have that holiday party and "nothing to wear" and you can throw these on with a black sweater, black flats or pumps and call it a day. I usually wear a size 2 but got a size 4 in these. 


I've been looking for a super long cardigan sweater FOR-EVER and was ready to pay more when I spotted this baby! I got it in a charcoal grey in the store, but the pretty camel color available online is also lovely. I tried on XS, S, and M, and the small won out. I was thinking I'd like a M for a casual feel, but the shape and sleeves are made for a more fitted look.