Spring Fashion Video! Esse et Cie Clutch / JCrew Hat

Friday, March 31, 2017




I'm so happy about the gorgeous, sunshiny LA weather we've been having lately. I'm the first to say I absolutely love the rain, and those moments when it's stormy outside and you're cuddled up inside a warm house seem to really feed my artistic & nostalgic soul... but (!) how glorious it is when the sun finally shows up and we can brighten our moods, our wardrobes, and our spirits because of it.

Yay spring!

I love discovering new brands, and the clutch featured in this video is from Esse et Cie, an accessories line inspired by the beauty of the handmade. I had the pleasure of meeting, and working with the designer, Smita, and every piece from Esse et Cie is a beautiful translation of her love for textile and travel, and all the remarkable workings of the artisans in India.

On another note - I'm such a hat person and probably have a dozen or so in my collection, but I always go back to this JCrew Panama hat. It's just perfect. I've worn it with everything from jeans, to dresses, to jogging at the park before pilates class. (OK, my girls made fun of me a bit for this one, but I don't care. I love it!)