Victoria's Secret... and mine.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When was the last time you gave Victoria's Secret's catalogue and online shopping a shot? And not just for the bras and panties. I'm kind of in love with a few of their new pieces. And the prices are super reasonable.

Here are some of my current obsessions.

New desires:
I want, I want, I want right now! Tres Chic, no?
Oh, this will be so yummy for Fall!
Silk blouse in bird tracks
I'd wear it with a high waisted vintage skirt and boots!
Corset Playdress in color pictured
Such a vintage feel. (And you know what a sucker I am for that!) I'd wear with flip-flops now and tights and a blazer come Fall! On sale right now too!

Old faithfuls:
So comfy, so sexy...
Pink Cotton Hipster in funky colors and patterns
The most comfortable, flattering, every day panties I own!
Every year they make new prints for the holidays. And since my husband has a tradition of buying me pajamas for Christmukkah, he bought me these one year, and I wear them whenever I want to feel cozy and loved! (Maybe a new print is in my winter future?)
*hint, honey - I like this one pictured.*


Happy shopping, ladies!

Muah! xx