Last Train to Nowhere

Wednesday, June 1, 2011


{Makeup and Hair by Leah Dempsey}

When I did a whirlwind of a shoot for photographer Aaron Fuller two months ago, (serendipitously on my one year blogging anniversary) we hit about five different destinations in Santa Barbara in one day! It was very ambitious, to say the least, but our first stop was this historic train station, and I remember suddenly feeling alright with the long day ahead. While planning for this particular look and setting, it felt appropriate to go old-school Hollywood, with a modern twist. I was stoked to be able to use my dusty vintage suitcase from childhood. I think it was my dads. It's one of my most cherished items.  

Top - Thrifted unknown label
Pants - American Apparel
Heels - Vince Camuto Moma's
Vintage plastic bangles