Happy Blogoversary November Grey!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Over the weekend was the mark of my one year blogging anniversary for November Grey!  I can't believe how quickly it's gone by, and how many opportunities have come through this beloved platform, simply by doing what I love.  (Key to life?)
At any rate, I spent the mark of the big-one-year on a road trip to Santa Barbara on a shoot for Sunset Magazine.  Not only was I hired to be in it, but also to style it. (Does it get any better?) In addition, my very own sister traveled along as hair and makeup artist, making it less of a job and more of a... well, road trip. (I guess it does get better!)  We had a blast, and shot in some amazing locations and I can't wait to show you the final product using many pieces from my creative brainchild with Noa B., Secondhand Star. 


In the meantime, take a look back at my very first post for November Grey, as well as some favorites from over the past year. 

Thank you for your support and love, guys! Here's to many more blogoversaries to come! xx