Sunday Finds - Vintage Floral & LBD!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Monday, friends! I did the quickest stop ever at Out of the Closet yesterday.  I tossed on a vintage floral dress that was tucked in the back of my closet, that I hadn't worn since last winter with tights. (See that look here!) It was one of my favorite flea market scores of last year.
Anyway, rather proud that I spent less than $6 on my weekly shopping trip, but believe me, I wanted to spend more. There were some seriously rad items up for resale, and I'm practically superhuman that I had the strength to resist.
There was a giant mirror that I almost took home for $65 that would have been great in my backyard like this inspiration pic I found on Pinterest below.

(Does everyone know what Pinterest is? It's a place to keep all your vision boards & inspirations. Genius. Check mine here!) But because the mirror was a bit smaller than I wanted, and I'm still on a serious budget, I reluctantly passed it up.
I did not go home empty handed though. Score of the day: This gorgeous Laundry by Shelli Segal dress for... you guessed it, $1! It's a tad big but a simple side seam take-in and it will be one of the best LBD's in my closet!
Also, some super casual yuminess that I'm embarrassingly giddy about. Faded gray skinnies (to tuck into boots this Fall) that fit to perfection for $3. And a cozy red hoodie I practically snagged out of someone's hands (I'm hardcore like that) for a buck. The coolest part about the sweatshirt? It fits the hubs too.
Not too bad, eh? Hope your day is already off to a good start. So much to share this week, so be sure to check back in! xx