Morning after hair & Sunday Finds!

Monday, September 19, 2011

There's something about the morning after a party that's both fabulous and tragic for my beauty routine. I actually really like my hair after it's been teased and product-filled to near death the night before. (See previous post inspired by Tiffany's) But I could not bring myself to put contacts in my eyes, nor wear much more than a little lip gloss and liner.
God bless these H&M leopard flats that are (sadly) very close to retirement. I've worn them so much over the past year and a half that I can practically hear them begging for replacement. It's either heels or these babies, on most days.
I was able to sneak away for a quick thrift with one of my favorite, fellow, fashion-loving friends (we found him a vintage bolo tie!) and while I didn't walk away with much, I found two key pieces that will be super easy fall transition additions. (Each both $1, of course!)
My favorite was this little boy's dress shirt that I can't wait to wear in a very literal way. Tie and slacks? (See my recent menswear look here)
Vintage Silk Top - last worn here, Abbot Kinney Boutique Skirt, H&M Necklace & Flats.