Sunday Finds + Warm weather hippie chic!

Monday, November 28, 2011

The extended weekend really did some goodness for my soul. Long hours of lounging and laughing with my loves, family in town I rarely get to see, and sunshine-y warm Cali weather that could rival some summer months! So I decided to give my beloved $1 hippie jeans (last worn here) and a recent vintage blouse find another go-round, topped off with a fishtail braid and platform clogs to boot! 

I also had the chance to sneak away for some thrift shopping, where I helped style my sis and her girlfriend with some stellar gems I spotted for them. Here's what I found for me...

Liz Claiborne 100% silk postcard shirt. It was around $3 bucks and I'm utterly in love with it! I'll wear it buttoned to the top, tucked into a pencil skirt or fitted, wide-leg trousers.
 Cute, right?

These amazing high-waisted wool pants - $1!
The best part is the unique way they button at the top.
Hope you had a relaxing, good-for-the-soul time too. Did anyone score any killer Black Friday deals?