Snapshots

Monday, December 5, 2011

Some snapshots from Thanksgiving and recent family time...
My sister's girlfriend, Vannes. One of the coolest dressers I know. Stay tuned for a dedicated blog post.
My little brother, Ron came in town from Vegas. I rarely get to see him and it was a blast. He's coming back for Christmas too. This time, I'm hosting.
 How cool are Stella's aunts and uncles? 
My sis, Lisa is getting the serious shutterbug, bug - just like me.
Have a wonderful week! Check back in for contest winners announced, a hairdryer review, event coverage, and of course - more outfits. xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shots my dear!!

    P.S. did u find an item for the swap yet? Are we still going to do one this month?

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not going to lie - I want Stella's crown (with my own name, naturally)!

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx