Hard at Work

Friday, December 2, 2011

Silk blouse - Calypso St. Barth , Silk pants - Vintage, Chain flats - Gap 

Hi friends. I've been so crazy busy! But I thought I'd post a quick snapshot of me hard at work doing some merchandising. A lot to share next week... I'll be covering another fabulous event with Calypso St. Barth - this time with a truly beautiful collaboration - the amazing non-profit organization Dress for Success. I'm so proud to be a part of it and can't wait to share! Stay tuned...

7 comments:

  1. Great picture and look forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the up coming event sounds awesome! Loved the picture, you look so glam even when hard working, have a great weekend!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so love your blog!! very cute and you have amazing style

    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. Looks like you love and are very good at your job.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool the way those ankle straps look like anklets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous outfit


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could look this good on the job! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx