Pasadena Rose Bowl scores!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This amazing flea market only happens once a month, and for me, only seems to happen once every few years. So I was dying to get my vintage-loving butt to Pasadena this past weekend!
I showed up all ready to go with my sun hat and lightweight vintage blouse. Of course it was freezing. And freezing turned into a light drizzle. A trek across the grass left my feet soaking wet and me shivering. (See, it's not always gloriously warm in southern Cali...) So I had no other choice but to purchase the first $5 dollar sweater I laid eyes on. In this case, a much too short and ill fitting, blue wool blend.
There is so much to see in this place that you have to FOCUS, FOCUS, or you'll get distracted by the rows and rows of things you don't need. And in my case, I needed furniture. (Look away from the perfectly distressed denim and worn in tees!)
Then I found the sweetest antique, French deco side table... not sure where I'll put it yet, but it's going somewhere! And the little Tiffany blue makeup case? That was just icing on the top. 

Love and comfort to those affected by the Boston Marathon bombing yesterday. Hug your family and loved ones today. It's the only thing that matters. xx