What I Wore to Napa PT 1

Thursday, April 27, 2017

I was so excited to head off to Napa with my guy. All weekend I kept insisting that he was my boyfriend and not my husband, cuz you gotta keep things fresh like that. #amiright!?


So being the ridiculous person that I am, I of course planned out all of my looks. We were lucky enough to stay in such a gorgeous estate with some friends for a birthday so in addition to all of the lovely wineries we got to visit, the house itself was amazing. 


I originally bought this dress for some events for LA Fashion Week, but never got to wear it (I did rock this boho look though). So I thought this was the perfect, easy oufit to start off the weekend!



The Little Rock Dress - By Raga (On sale!)
The Brea Bootie - By Lucky Brand (Found at Nordstrom Rack! They are so comfortable!)
Straw Boater Hat - Goodwill (Found you an adorable boater hat version at Asos for only 18!)


We got to take in the view at the stunning Cornell winery... (technically in Sonoma) It was so beautiful and quiet up there that it took my breath away, and made me reconsider all this big-city living.


We ended our day with some delicious bites at Bouchon... 


Where I flirted with my boyfriend a lot.


Then it was back to the estate for an evening of kiddo-free lounging and hanging with some amazing friends, and more good food and wine. 

Not too bad for our first day! More to come...

Cheers,

T xx