Victoria Beckham for Target Retro Floral Romper

Saturday, April 15, 2017


When I decided to run away over night with one of my best friends and our babies for two glorious days poolside at the Omni Resort in San Diego I had to pack fast. I truly think spring is the time for fun adventures and spontaneous decisions and I'm so glad we did it. 


We spent most of our time hanging by the pool, but I wanted to pack one special piece for our dinner that night, and having this Victoria Beckham for Target Floral Romper in my closet made things super easy. 

 

I tossed some black heeled sandals in my suitcase, along with my favorite delicate gold hoop earrings, and I was good to go!


The kiddos had a blast, and both mamas left feeling refreshed and grateful for the brief but blissful time away from LA!






PS - I feel like in my many years of thrift store shopping, I'm always on the hunt for a piece as perfect as this. Big, happy flowers and bold colors, so easy to wear but so statement making. If you haven't checked out the Victoria Beckham for Target line yet, hurry up before it's sold out. This Victoria Beckham for Target Retro Floral Romper is one of my favorites, but there are so many other gorgeous pieces to choose from. (Check out my previous post here!)

Happy hunting!

Shop:
(it's only $30 bucks!)