My Fit Fix - Cute Workout Clothes!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I feel like I've gotten a pretty solid health routine going lately. I do Pilates three times a week, and most recently, started a meditation class once a week. With every ounce of my being I know that these things are good for me. And yet... sometimes I just don't want to do it.


Why is that? Here is something that makes us feel absolutely glorious (when it's done anyway) and sometimes you need a major kick in the (floral) pants, just to get out the door.


One of my favorite motivators? Cute workout clothes! It just makes you feel good.


Also, bonus - when you can run around for errands after and you don't feel like a total schlub!


When I discovered Jala Clothing I knew I'd found both function and fit, and that I'd be getting a whole lot of wear out of these and not just during mat time! I'm obsessed with these Sup Yoga Leggings in blossom for two reasons; 1) The fit is amazing and flattering and really holds you in. (Apparently you can surf and do all sorts of things in them, too.) and 2) The floral print is something I've never really done before. I'm such a black and grey type of girl for workout clothes. 


That's all changing. These just make me feel happy. (Like my classes and workouts that I so need!)


And sometimes it's all about the details...




Wishing you whatever it takes to get you out that door and on your way to feeling and being healthy!

Cheers,

T xx

Sub Yoga Leggings in Blossom - Jala Clothing
Mesh Bomber - Jala Clothing
Beaded Bracelets - Artisans in Myan Mar and Mia & Lily 
Hat & Garden Supplies - IDV, Venice Beach, CA

Photography - Steffi Neth
SaveSave