Lingering Red, White & Blue

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I guess patriotism is still lingering in my subconscious... I mostly just want to be comfortable lately. With so much going on, even I (a professed "pain for beauty" shoe worshiper) just can't deal with the heels sometimes.

Thus, these comfy flats and my super fave pair of American Apparel red acid washed jeans.
I've been experimenting with wearing these pearls in a random casual way, in addition to dressy (see previous post). They were a vintage score and I love the pale pink color.  Have you noticed that I just can't stop this easy bun thing? I wear it all the time!
I think a fitted black blazer pretty much makes anything work, don't you? 
This perfectly worn-in, brown leather belt was one of those thrift scores that I'm so happy about! It was about $3 bucks and can be worn on hips or waist. Total score.