Freezing French Girl

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Top-Vintage $1, Sweater-Michael Stars via thrift, Skirt-Vintage, Shoes-Dolce Vita c/o Farfetch.com, Bag-American Apparel, Beret-VeronicaM
Still can't figure out this weather. I suppose it's all about layers. I wish I had popped on tights this particular day though, because my legs were freezing. Layering my favorite vintage $1 button-up top under this Michael Stars cashmere, kept the rest of me warm, however. And these comfy shoes (last worn here), kept my steppin' light!

I just realized that everything I'm wearing here, sans accessories, is all thrifted. Proving my point, once again, that if you mix good shoes and other designer bits in with thrift and vintage, you can have a killer wardrobe on a dime (and much more interesting too!)!

Hope you're having a great week so far. Happy Hump Day!