2 Key Fall Pieces

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Necessity: Oxfords & Poncho Scarf
 Scarf - Subtle Luxury c/o Farfetch, Oxfords - Dolce Vita c/o Farfetch, Blouse - vintage (remember when I found it here?)

I've been dying for some interesting oxfords, ever since I wore my favorite flat shoes to death recently. (RIP little leopard H&M babies...) I was also in desperate need of a giant scarf that could dually masquerade as a light blanket/poncho should the occasion and necessity arise.

Task completed!

9 comments:

  1. Love menswear inspired shoes, that's a great comfy go to pair! Your scarf is great, love the colors!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out...I love the scarf and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that poncho looks so warm!! i love it! ineed some good flats, like for really.

    xo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your scarf!!! You look effortlessly beautiful!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is outfit is seriously amazing. I love the shoes and I know how it feels to have to say goodbye to your favorites. Cute cute cute!

    Check out my blog & giveaway at:
    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf is so cool! Like a big cozy blanket <3

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAD. ALL OF IT. Especially the scarf and shoes! Off to check out Farfetch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx