The Beginning

Friday, March 26, 2010


I wanted to share my very first post with a photo of a friend (well, a photo of her feet) who inspired me to finally do what I've been dying to do for a while now... But more on that later.

This was taken on the steps leading up to Bar Bouchon , a new Thomas Keller Beverly Hills French Bistro, where we were having lunch to celebrate the engagement of my little sister.

Spending the last thirteen years in LA (has it been that long?!) with an affinity for art, film, fashion, and the oh-so-finer-things in life, (while often on a starving artist salary) I have learned a few things...

First of all, the art of making $100 (or even $10!) look like a million... splurging where necessary (because sometimes it just is, damn it!) creating beauty in your surroundings, loving what you have, remembering what's truly important, and living your most fabulous life.

Thank you for going on this journey with me!