Black Vintage Skirt/Red Polka Dot Blouse

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well, it's moving day, folks. I'm up to my ears in boxes and a bunch of crap I don't need. We leave tomorrow morning and although I'm excited about a month of travels before our move back to Venice, I am a bit overwhelmed. I need to pack for myself and my little self for three different trips in three different cities, all by tomorrow morning. I need to decide what to pack away, what to get rid of and what to take with us.

Streamline
Simplify
Sell

Case in point: Getting rid of soooo much more! I have a goal to make enough cash to buy some ridiculous Stuart Weitzman sandals that I will blog about later.

In the meantime, enjoy a look from Day 4 of FREE Spring Wardrobe Essentials after cleaning out my closet:

This Black high waisted vintage skirt with pockets & Red polka-dot blouse are pretty classic. You could never go wrong for an interview or meeting in this ensemble.



See ya, Glendale!