Friday, June 18, 2010

Been busy, busy, busy...

In addition to moving back into our bungalow, taking care of the monchichi, and working on my blog, I got a part time gig in fashion. So far, so fun!
Off to style a photoshoot for a the new gig. Lots of pictures and details to come.

Have a beautiful weekend... and don't forget to laugh. xx


  1. You are amazing, beautiful, and best of all in my life! Congrats on your first excited to hear all the details!

  2. You look gorgeous! I hope you had a great first day; can't wait to hear more about your new job!
    It's my first time on your blog and I'm simply in love with it -- can't wait for more!
    xo Josie


Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...