Wedding Nostalgia

Friday, June 25, 2010

I love my girlfriends. They are my heart and soul. They are the reason I found the most amazing man to marry, because they stood by me and helped me through all of the hard times it took in order to get me here. And to my amazement, three of these gorgeous ladies (pictured here in my November 2008 wedding in Playa del Carmen) all got engaged this year!


So even though I'm swamped these days with the new fashion gig (which I will tell you about very soon!), the new house (disastrous!), and the tiny monster (teething, poor baby!) I am delighted to be a part of any and all of their wedding planning madness.


Mission Numero Uno:
Check out the Monique Lhuillier sample sale for the most far-away bride's upcoming nuptials.


While the thought of fighting off desperate bridezilla's for designer dresses on the cheap, kind of makes my heart rate go a little spastic (and not in a good way), I have to admit that when I started perusing Monique's site and all things bride, I got super nostalgic for my special day a couple years back... and am really excited to be a part of such a special time in their lives.


My dress, handmade and designed by Sonia Woodfield.
Bridesmaid headpieces - vintage.

Here's some of Monique's current loveliness, and more things of inspiration...



Kinda makes me want to plan a vow renewal...

Happy Weekend. xx