Moody Weather

Sunday, July 25, 2010

This L.A. weather has been so moody lately. One minute it's all warm kisses and lovely heat, and the next it's cloudy, dull, with quite a bit of a chill. (Sort of like an ex boyfriend I remember.)



What's a girl to do wardrobe wise? The key is layering. And while I've resisted the urge to break out the boots mid summer, I'll admit to throwing a cropped leather over a breezy dress the other day. I layered with leggings and heels to keep the juxtaposition in flow.




Dress - Forever21 2008
Heels - Liliana via Amazon (here for story)
Leather jacket - Made & gifted from a film
Earrings - Poppy Trew via Etsy



11 comments:

  1. airy, romantic white dress AND a killer leather jacket? and those coral earrings! this is one cool ensemble that i am definitely a fan of.
    i hope you and your awesome family had a glorious weekend :)
    xo,
    sylvie of silver lining

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me with this?? Get outta town! That ensemble complete with hansel and gretel braids is absolutely adorable! Love love love!!

    xo tash

    http://www.thechirpyladybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit. Love your hair.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your hair! And this whole look, so cute. I love the contrast of the leather jacket not just in color but in style. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is fantastic!! I wish mine was long enough to do that. Your leather jacket makes me long for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgoues! I love this whole look! Perfect!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorge!! My favorite combo of girly with an edge...love the hair. so pretty you are!!

    xxo Kelly


    http://glamourous-spirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your hairstyle...the shoes are fab!!

    Cheers
    Sheryl

    http://www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look. I'm not sure what I like more - the braided updo or the leather jacket. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look! very balanced...sweet and edgy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this look! xo -karrie

    www.hellopretty.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...