Victoria's Secret... and mine.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When was the last time you gave Victoria's Secret's catalogue and online shopping a shot? And not just for the bras and panties. I'm kind of in love with a few of their new pieces. And the prices are super reasonable.

Here are some of my current obsessions.

New desires:
I want, I want, I want right now! Tres Chic, no?
Oh, this will be so yummy for Fall!
Silk blouse in bird tracks
I'd wear it with a high waisted vintage skirt and boots!
Corset Playdress in color pictured
Such a vintage feel. (And you know what a sucker I am for that!) I'd wear with flip-flops now and tights and a blazer come Fall! On sale right now too!

Old faithfuls:
So comfy, so sexy...
Pink Cotton Hipster in funky colors and patterns
The most comfortable, flattering, every day panties I own!
Every year they make new prints for the holidays. And since my husband has a tradition of buying me pajamas for Christmukkah, he bought me these one year, and I wear them whenever I want to feel cozy and loved! (Maybe a new print is in my winter future?)
*hint, honey - I like this one pictured.*


Happy shopping, ladies!

Muah! xx

4 comments:

  1. VS's clothing is incredibly underrated. their sweaters look so yummy and that christmukkah onesie is awesome and perfect for hot cocoa and gingerbread cookie days. sigh...is it crazy to wish for the holiday season?
    xo,
    sylvie of silver lining

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the gray boyfriend sweater! It's been getting so cold at night here in LA...that sweater seems like the perfect stylish remedy.

    xxo Kelly
    Glamourous Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pieces. love cardigans and can't wait to wear them again!

    Vicky
    (new post: Turquoise dream & follow me)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...