My Favorite little Sweater

Monday, September 13, 2010

If I had to pick a favorite item I wear all the time, come rain or shine, seasons through seasons, it would have to be this...
My little gray Kersh sweater has been an unexpected favorite and go-to piece for a couple of years now. It's light and deliciously soft, but the reason I love it so much? Not only does it go with just about everything, but it lets whatever I'm wearing it with... play center stage.
Case in point: This floral Jill Stuart number (on it's last few days of acceptable wearing behavior ~ goodbye summer, hello fall!) is given just the right amount of coverage to transition into the oncoming breezier days...
Although wrapped up in the desire for thick and cozy sweaters current, I'm thinking I might just get a couple more years out of this favorite. That's how classic it is. I've worn it over summer tanks, springtime florals, and beneath furry fall vests...
And I didn't even plan on buying it. It was literally an impulse purchase. How rare is that?
Antique broach as hair pin, vintage gold necklace, my favorite red lips, Forever21 booties, and a faux bob. Farewell summer, I'll miss you... xx
Check out some of my favorite blogging sisters and their favorite items!


Now, tell me ladies... what's your favorite piece?