Lulu's.com discount code

Monday, May 9, 2011

Have you guys shopped at Lulu's yet? Amazing things, amazing deals. Did you know they have vintage too? I didn't!

Even better: They're offering November Grey readers an additional 15% off when you use code NOVEMBER (It's case sensitive, so use all caps!) now through May 13th! Yay!

Here's some of my current desires...

I'd wear this vintage beauty sans tights with my Dany Platforms, a messy bun, and out for drinks with my girls!

These vintage rompers are my serious go-to when I want to be fabulous when working. They feel like pajamas but look super chic and interesting. Cuff up the sleeves, big statement earrings, major heels,  of course. 

I love the idea of wearing this casually with motorcycle boots or flip flops & a denim jacket on Sunday afternoon farmer's markets with the hubs. (Don't forget the booty shorts underneath! Quick tip: cut off old leggings)

Vintage belt, loose braid, My fave Weitzmen Apron Clogs, and a reason to go out!

Instant polish tucked into high-waisted shorts or jeans. It comes in red too!

And lastly, (and I had to stop myself because I liked so much!) some of my picks for fabulous shorts/shoes combos inspired by all things Lulu's


Happy shopping, ladies! xx
Shorts and Shoes