Santa Monica Pier

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{Photos by Moda Photography}

I always daydream about being my most feminine self. Truth be told, I love being a girl. I love feeling girly, like a lady, and of course, old-school style. Sometimes a simple day like walking around at the pier begs for opportunity of much more than just jeans and flip flops (and somehow makes it that much more fun too!) I was surprised how warm this vintage linen skirt kept me in the chilly Spring air all afternoon.

Skirt - Vintage linen circa 1940's
Blazer - Gap (old)
Shirt - Vintage silk
Hat - H&M

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful babe! We had the craziest weather this weekend with chilly breezes that wouldn't go away...covered up, but still totally sexy in white! Love that little shot of aqua...preppy chic! :D

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! nothing like loose, white and breezy by the beach :-)

    A Girl's Next Best Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!
    I love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hat, your outfit is fabulous!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - the first and last pics especially. The hat totally ties it all in. Might be one of my faves of yours.

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. So classic, so vintage... I love it!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! You look like coming out from an old Hollywood movie!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look just lovely on the Santa Monica pier! I haven't walked down there since last year, but plan to again soon with friends! I love being a girl too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great hat!
    KB

    http://redcarpetcloset.tv/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...