Friday, September 23, 2011


Quick snapshots of a recent work look, with hints of the oncoming season. I'm loving the cool breeze that's filtering in each night around dusk... I just love this time of year. I'm making plans for Halloween (pumpkin chili and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies - on my pinterest here) and already plotting our December agenda... there's nothing quite like the anticipation of the holidays.

Everything in this look was thrifted (except for heels & glasses)
Sweater found on a Sunday find here

6 comments:

  1. cute outfit....I love the brown tweed look....

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown tweed, amazing! Love this look for a fall day at the office!:)

    xo

    Come check out my blog

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so uber pretty its stupid! ;) I love this tone on tone look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous neutral color palette. I love it with the heels. And the fact that it was thrifted. You look great, hope that you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great alternative to a suit.
    I can't put my finger on it, thought the outfit looks like office wear, there's something different about it. Can you do a series on edgy work wear?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt, I've been craving this body conscious skirts in various length for work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...