Friday, January 13, 2012

Late start today, but so happy it's Friday, and looking forward to finding a sexier way to wear this Crash & Burn dress over the weekend.

Dress - c/o Crash & Burn 
Chain Flats - Gap 
(No longer avail online, but I've been seeing them in stores on crazy sale, so hurry!)
Necklaces - F21 & Thrifted
Earrings - Momo's March
Sunglasses - F21


  1. I just bought those flats yesterday. Love them, and love the way you styled them.


  2. You would be the hottest bookworm I have seen in a while.
    LOVE that necklace lady.
    Happy weekend.

  3. I have a similar dress in satin and a favourite look of mine is the school girl look. Pair the dress with a half-sleeve collared t-shirt in white or navy and a pair of boots. Belt, scarf and a satchel style bag are optional.
    For a costumier take, add a red lip and loose tie and you really have the 'sulky playing truant' from school look down pat :-)

  4. Absolutly gorgeous, I love the layering and the chains, very chic

  5. Those necklaces are amazing! They actualy look like one necklace and I'm loving it!


Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...