Glam New Year

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day two of a glam, spanking brand, new, new year! I'm always inspired to step everything up a notch in the first few weeks of a brand new year, and 2012 is no exception. I spent hours cleaning out my husbands closet over the long weekend, and we literally got rid of bags & bags of clothing he never wears, and streamlined everything to near perfection. It felt so good. My closet up next... which could take days, but I'm up for the challenge. 
Side note - how was your NYE? Mine could have quite possibly been the best I've ever had. The hubs and I walked (yes, walked) to our friends house to a lovely dinner party. The hosts really pulled out the stops. No joke. It felt like attending a glamourous, fine dining experience but in the company of an intimate group of hilarious, creative, and wonderfully interesting people. My kind of evening indeed.





Jeans - Paige Denim (cuffed under, easy trick to create cropped look & show off shoes!) Heels - mrkt sandals on super sale right now at DSW, Cashmere Tee - Calypso St Barth (also worn here), necklace - H&M (from last year), Tuxedo Blazer - Thrifted (unknown), Sunglasses - Cheap Monday.