"A little Annie Hall to my look"

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hat - Vintage (last worn here)
Striped Shirt - Vintage Ann Taylor
Cashmere Sweater - Calypso 

When I found this vintage striped shirt last year (see post from a year ago here!) I was so excited. It was just what I was looking for. But inevitably it found it's way to the back of my closet to be forgotten about... But then I was looking for just the right layering piece to add a little "Annie Hall" to my look and voila! It's found it's way front and center once again. 

7 comments:

  1. Cute comfy look, love how you played with the proportions with the oversized pieces on top, the hat was a lovely touch!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning! love the hat, and that lip color is fantastic on you x

    luna
    lunaoffduty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made the vintage shirt modern. Great outfit. It's something I wear everyday.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the layering & that hat is seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! I LOVE the hat

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore that hat...the style/color..everything!
    I have been living in my black and grey fedoras this winter...going to have to find some great spring/summer hats to take over:)

    Hope all is well in your world.
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...