Repeat Offender

Monday, January 30, 2012

I realized I've been doing this combination a lot lately. Jeans, boots, cashmere sweater, and vintage blazer. These jackets have a similar look but are very different. (Both found via thrift for just dollars.) The one on {L} is made of wool and super warm, on {R} ~ light and structured, perfect for the warmer LA weather we've been having.
And the boots... don't even get me started. They were a "loan" from my sis and I'm dreading giving them back. They're a perfect, worn-in fit.
White Paige Denim - here, Calypso Taglioni Cashmere - on sale here, Vintage Blazer & Boots. 
See deets from look on {L} here

11 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong! It looks fantastic! (I have been doing too much black this january!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, sissy is gonna be coming after you for those kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm digging your equestrian vibe here. =) And who hasn't been a "repeat offender?" I think it works quite well on you and classics never really go out of style anyway. =)

    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It deceives a 2nd and even 3rd, 4th and 5th viewing because it is such a classic, lovely look on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much your blog!Follow you with pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great combination, no matter how many times you wear it it will still look great xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the upper class equestrian look. Now go find a gorgeous horse to ride :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, love this type of look too...
    Love the equestrian feel going on...how will you ever give those boots back?
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...