Dreaming...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do you ever just dream that you were somewhere else? Anyplace, anytime, anywhere else? I've been having a lot of those thoughts lately. Don't worry, everything is fine and I will explain more later, but I keep wishing I could just close my eyes and and transport myself to so many other destinations... moments in time. Sometimes life is hard. I mean, tough. And while I'll be the first to count my blessings on both hands and express sincere gratitude for everything I have been given, I think that sometimes it's ok to just wish your days away...

Current dreaming: 
Bali with my dear friend
Costa Rica with the hubs
Lake Tahoe with family

(More later...)

PS - this photographer, Aaron Fuller, who captured this particular moment in time is one of the best I've ever worked with. He's starting to sell numbered editions of some of his incredible work at Calypso St. Barth too. You must check out his stuff - visit here.

Happy Dreaming

6 comments:

  1. always dreaming of Bali. lol. amazing post, love. if you get a sec I have a fabulous giveaway valued at $634.50 that I'd love for you to enter. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly how I've been feeling for the past few months and I keep looking through old holiday snaps to alleviate the hollowness. Love, love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous photo. I've always wanted to go to Greece, to Paris, Europe, oh and Bali too. Sometimes I am at one place but my heart and mind floats elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW....count my blessings everyday but the past few weeks have been rough for me too...
    Hope everything is a OK...and that you make it to any or ALL of your dream destinations...
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find myself doing this often! :) Right now I'm dreaming of a new apt. and living in NYC, which will be a reality by this summer...Pinterest has been taking over my mind with inspiration gathering! ;) Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's me...every other day lol

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...