The Chain Gang does another swap!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ready for another Vintage Thrift Swap? This time SEVEN different bloggers take their turn rocking the SAME thrifted item in their very own unique way.
Introducing...

When my partner in crime over at Secondhand Star found this beaded top, it was huge and shapeless. But leave it to her genius skills to turn it into something totally versatile! And when she decided to start her very own blog Sunset and 5th to showcase her talent in both design and beauty, I thought - Bingo! Perfect for our next swap!
I loved the detail and the sleeves, and although it was cut into a jacket, I wanted to find a way to add a little shape to my petite frame. So I tucked it into a favorite Forever21 skirt (last worn around the holidays here) and belted it for a fun night out.

Want to win this gorgeous top for yourself?

Head on over to Sunset and 5th  for official rules and to enter!!

And be sure to visit all of these blogs to see the different ways each member of the Chain Gang rocked it!

Jen from Belle de Couture 
Devon from Devon Rachel 
Sarah from Living Goldie 
Jenn from The Suburb Experiment   
Yola from Yola Thorp  
Created by  Secondhand Star 
*If you're a blogger and want to be a member of the next Chain Gang, email me here for details.
*For previous Chain Gang swaps on November Grey go here, here, here & here