Happy.

Friday, March 9, 2012

It's time to spill the beans, friends. I'm pregnant with our second little love. I'm excited, thrilled, exhausted (been so so so sick these past several weeks) but most of all, happy.

I promise to keep up with my interpretation of all things fashion and fabulous, and try my best not to turn November Grey into a pregnancy blog. But you will have to pardon the bump, which will be fast coming, but styled, as usual.

I'm going to be adding more features on some of my incredibly stylish friends, while keeping up with reviews, events, beauty and design... but the most important aspect of my life will always shine through - the people and life that I adore.

Hope you continue on this journey with me.

With love,

T xx

(To see this entire look - go here)

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! I miss those times...relish every moment..it goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congratulations! That's great news! :-D

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS TANYA!!! That's incredible news! Can't wait to see the stylish bump and babe ahead!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's so exciting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what great news! Congrats to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw YAY!! I'm so happy and excited for you and the hubby, T!! Congrats! :)))
    Cannot wait to see how you style that growing baby bump!

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya, thats great congrats! You look beautiful. Super excited for the swap too.

    xx,
    www.yolathorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. a big congratulations! that is wonderful news for your family :)

    thank you for stopping by and leaving me a nice comment. much appreciated!
    warm greetings!

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SOOOOO excited for you! YOu will be an adorable prego! Can't wait to see you style that bump!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You spilled the beans:)

    I am excited for you and your growing family:) Such a blessing. We can be styling our baby bumps together lady....I am sure I will get many a fashion inspiration from you!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Tanya!!! That's amazing news :)

    Aggie xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such good news. Congrats. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. A BIG Congrats!! When are you due?? Early October?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx