Recent Thrift Scores

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's been a while since I've been to my favorite thrift store. In fact, when I walked in the other day, the clerk was so shocked at my arrival she couldn't help but blurt out "we thought you gave up on us!"

I patted my belly proudly and told her I had been too sick for my usual Sunday morning dollar hunts. It felt good to be back. While scavenger hunting with a bump in mind is an entirely different task indeed, I found the mission alone to be quite therapeutic. 
I scored a Catherine Malandrino slip dress for $3.50 that cleaned up perfectly at my trusty dry cleaners. And this gorgeous vintage leather satchel is so perfect and in mint condition. Only $5.00 bucks. Boo-ya!



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous satchel! I love it. And I tried on that same Malandrino but I think you will do it more beautiful justice, especially with your vintage slips and baby bump. You are the hottest, pregger fashionista ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg what a steal!!! envy~

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how unique your blog is - everything's so fun & really chic!!

    Kisses,
    L.
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. so wonderful bag:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh em gee, these are both AMAZING finds T!! LOVE! :)

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think finding good stuff at thrift stores is a talent and you have loads of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...