A day at the zoo

Tuesday, April 3, 2012







One of the best things about being a mom is getting to live vicariously through new eyes... And seeing things for the first time can be really good for the soul.

Still working it out with non-maternity gear, but I'll have to give in soon. I wore a vintage black slip under what used to be a flowy and loose lacy thing.

Matched my pedicure to the vibrant orange brilliance of the flamingos.

Gasped at the sight of a wise old rhino... (always had a thing for them)

And took a happy little monkey home.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you out and about. You look positively glowing! Great look, beautiful pics. The Monkey is starting to look more like mummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx