Have I told you lately that I love you?

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Has it become painfully obvious that I don't want to step out of my beloved tunics these days? I just love them. This one is especially special because the embroidery and colors on the crisp navy make it summer/spring lust-worthy and so fun to wear. It's just gorge as a top or dress, and I've already worn it at least ten times since it arrived from PB&J Boutique. All I needed was a turquoise clutch and bright "Strawberry Margarita" polish to polish it off (and since I can't currently polish one of those babies off myself!)
Have a lovely day, guys!
Tunic - Johnny Was c/o PB&J Boutique
Earrings - Forever 21
Polish - OPI Strawberry Margarita
Suede Clutch & Beaded Bracelet - gifts from two amazing girlfriends 
(Shout out Jen & P-dog! Love you guys!)

*24 weeks pregnant

7 comments:

  1. I am so loving your chic bohemian mama style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous detailing on your dress! I love that color on you and think you've accessorized it perfectly :)

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tunic and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the cutest eva! :)

    Pretty nails, great tunic, just gorg!

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Loving your maternity style, you make pregnancy look so good and effortless! Congrats on your baby boy to come...boys are the sweetest. There is a cool bond between a mom and son. Hope you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...