Have I told you lately that I love you?

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Has it become painfully obvious that I don't want to step out of my beloved tunics these days? I just love them. This one is especially special because the embroidery and colors on the crisp navy make it summer/spring lust-worthy and so fun to wear. It's just gorge as a top or dress, and I've already worn it at least ten times since it arrived from PB&J Boutique. All I needed was a turquoise clutch and bright "Strawberry Margarita" polish to polish it off (and since I can't currently polish one of those babies off myself!)
Have a lovely day, guys!
Tunic - Johnny Was c/o PB&J Boutique
Earrings - Forever 21
Polish - OPI Strawberry Margarita
Suede Clutch & Beaded Bracelet - gifts from two amazing girlfriends 
(Shout out Jen & P-dog! Love you guys!)

*24 weeks pregnant