Remember that time I was pregnant in Miami?

Friday, May 25, 2012






My design partners were joking with me that I looked like I popped right out of Miami Vice when I showed up for work in this outfit. I couldn't really argue with them, it did feel very Don John. (On a side note, I met his son and did a script reading with him once and he was adorable and so sweet.) Anyway... I  felt deliciously spring in these colorful stripes, another score from Saint Grace, and I believe this Forever 21 tuxedo blazer I picked up on a whim has turned into my best summer/pregs purchase ever. It goes over everything! And was $30 bucks! Hope you have something amazing planned for Memorial Day. 


Dress - Saint Grace (similar here)
Blazer - Forever 21 (avail here)

7 comments:

  1. you are gona be one stylish mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out Saint Grace...not familiar.
    LOVE this dress tho...so perfect for summer...I have been sporting blazers daily too! They are the only pre pregnancy thing that fits right now, lol. AND I have to leave them open and unbuttoned of course,
    You look beautiful as always...hope you are feeling great...I just had my 26 week appt...fun glucose test in my future next week..YUCK.
    Anyway..pinning this look..LOVE!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and I love this whole outfit....xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I'm a new follower and love your blog! Would love the follow back! Enter my giveaway for a Nordstrom and Starbucks gift card!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect summer look. I've been searching high and low for a light white summer blazer, F21 is now on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute, T! You look GREAT in this outfit! :) Love it!!

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...