Maternity Look 28 weeks - linen + cashmere + vintage shoes

Thursday, June 14, 2012


Sweater Calypso, Linen dress (similar), Belt - vintage, Shoes - Stuart Weitzman vintage (originally found here). Got my tortoise shell fix when I found this Vince Camuto ring, Earrings - Forever21. Wavy hair courtesy of sleeping on two wet french braids after my shower.
Finally got my Nikon back from the shop. (Over six weeks in unnecessary repair, due to total incompetence on Nikon's part. Details of which I won't bore you with, but they will be hearing from me for sure.) Anyway, thank you for hanging in there while I went iPhone snap-happy on this blog.

On that note of gratitude, thanks to all my non-pregnant readers who have stayed strong and sent private emails of well-wishing and love. I know the skinny girl inspiration here has been limited, and I promise I won't be pregnant forever! (Although at times it sure feels like it.)

To all my pregnant sisters and mama's out there - I must admit that having this blog has helped me get up, get dressed, and get on with it most mornings, and I can't express how important it is to keep on dressing and trying, as your body morphs and grows and changes during these precious nine months -  and certainly as the days become less and less about your presence out in the world, and more about your presence in the home. There are certain things in life that just make me happy and feel good. And fashion will always be one of them. I hope you continue to do the same!

With love,

T xx