My week in snapshots

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Smiling every time I do a drive-through Starbucks trip and there's this homemade "beautiful" sign staring back at me... The cutest patent leather pumps I found at DSW that were screaming my name, but I refrained because heels are slowly becoming a thing of the past...(until the baby comes anyway.) Trying on some Calypso goodies, love love love this striped dress and fun green and black tunic, but went with this dress instead. (See how I styled it soon!) Time with my little love and the return of the daddy in our house after his two weeks away on business. Falling in love with him all over again when I saw him at baggage claim (and not just because he had a gorgeous bag in hand for me!) But because I realize, every time he's away, just how lucky I am to have this amazing man in our life. Somebody else thinks he's pretty special too.